1952 - 2011
• 31st December 2012 - On the last day of the year German TV-Station 3sat will airing a 24-hour long music program (including 25 concerts) under the title "Pop Around The Clock". If you will we wake up early enough, it will start with Joe Bonamassa's Royal Albert Hall concert at 05.30, and then you can see a shorter cut of Gary's "Blues For Jimi" between 07.00 - 08.00. Check out the complete timeline of the program at the website of 3sat.
• 29th March 2011 - "Gary Moore - Still Got The Blues": A look back at the career of Belfast-born guitar icon Gary Moore. Features a previously unseen interview with Gary Moore from 2006 and contributions from Thin Lizzy's Scott Gorham and Brian Downey. The programme will go out on BBC Northern Ireland on Tuesday, March 29th 2011 at 10.35pm. It can be viewed across the UK via Sky Television and for seven days on BBC Iplayer.
• 22nd May 2009 - The German TV-Station 3sat have broadcasted an 53 minutes version of the Avo Session concert from the last year. Gary and the band have played this show in Basel, Switzerland on the 13th of November 2008. It was on program on 22th of May 2009, but as the recording has a beautiful picture and sound quality, hopefully they will repeat it in the near future.
3sat has choosed the next songs to show us.
Oh Pretty Woman
Since I Met You Baby
I Love You More Than You'll Ever Know
Don't Believe A Word
Still Got The Blues
Walking By Myself
The Blues Is Alright
• 26th October 2008 - The German sports TV-Station DSF will have Gary Moore in their "Motor" show. Gary will compete with his amps and guitar vs. three sportscar: a BMW M3, a Jaguar XK and a Corvette Z 06. You can watch the show on DSF on 11th November at 20.15 (GMT +1) and they will repeat it on the 15th of November at 10.45.
• 27th October 2008 - Gary also will be at RTL's "Ultimate Chart Show". Broadcast times: 21st November 21.15 (GMT+1) and 12th December 21.15 (GMT+1)
26th October 2008 - Gary Moore will be one of the guests of Harald Schmidt and Oliver Pocher at the German TV show "Schmidt & Pocher" on Thursday, 30th October at 22.45 (GMT+1). Fortunately we can watch it live at the website of the program. You will find the entrance of their livestream with a click on the picture below.
• A short report from the Ukrainean NTN TV about Gary's concert in Kiev. (20th June 2007)
We will add the translation soon!
• Gary has arrived to Kiev! A short report from the Ukrainean INTV. (19th June 2007)
(At the moment you can play it with Internet Explorer browser only!)
• Although we have got the info about it a little bit late, Gary was in the Irish TV (BBC Northern Ireland) on 27 & 28 of March 2007! Gary could be seen interviewed in both parts of this documentary. Hopefully somebody has recorded it and it will show up somewhere in the future. Here you can read an article about "So Hard To Beat - Five Decades Of Music From Ulster".